Sunday, January 20, 2013

Spice Up Your Lips

 Lips: Ruby Woo, Myth and Soar (Mac)

I'm in the make-up mode if you gals noticed that. when I don't feel good or if something bothers me, my palettes and brushes keep me occupied. It makes me discover the art of these different color palettes and how magnificent they are whether it's branded or not. Anyway, here's my look this afternoon. Sunday is always a lazy day for me so I only had my foundation on and add more time in applying lipstick. To finish this look, I applied a lip gloss but I can't remember where I got it and the brand name is no longer visible.

My Reviews:
Ruby Woo - is the perfect red for me. I got a lot of compliments with this shade it's sexy but not bulgar
Myth & Soar - perfect combination and I love it when I just feel like having nude lips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...