Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Naked Palette 1 + Nude Lips



Yehhaaaa! I'm back in my kikay world :-). I've been playing my make-up palettes these last days and the false lashes I got in Cebu (Ayala Mall). If you gals noticed, I love false lashes and it's one of my must-haves. I got it for 98 pesos each (almost 2€/box). Cheap right? I'm happy coz these false lashes are really fine and it looks natural when I wear them. I have to apply 3 or 4 coats of mascara just to make it darker :-). Aside from that, it feels so light.

Ok anyway, this was my look yesterday. I was using my Urban Decay Naked Palette 1. This palette is perfect for women out there who loves nude look. For my lips, I use Mac Myth and Soar liner. I go gaga with nude lips now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...