Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Khloe Kardashian Inspired Look

Hi everyone! I'm back! I've been so busy at work and I am dead tired every time I arrive home. Hot + hectic sched. Oh yeah, my cupcake business is up also. I just started it and I'm so busy with the advertisements left and right and everything so weekend is something that I always look forward to. Speaking about weekend, this was my outfit last saturday for dinner with hubby's colleague. I love red so I was kinda flashy and everybody was staring at me. And as usual, not so many photos coz hubby's shots were blurry. How do you gals find it?

Stole this outfit idea from Khloe Kardashian.




Bag & Shoes : from my closet
Red pants, Veste & gray top : Zara



Kindly check out my cupcake store here as well : http://sweets-for-my-sweets.e-monsite.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...