Sunday, July 29, 2012

Dark Brown Smokey Eyes

Hi gals! I was out last night for a birthday party of a ladyfriends' at my bellydancing class. We had so much fun and the foods were absolutely tasty. For my outfit, too bad because the photos taken from my phone were so dark. I tried to edit 'em in photoshop it's useless. Anyway, I always have this look when I belly dance somewhere EXCEPT that I make it thicker and add more accents around my eyes like applying more eyeliner and use a thicker and long false lashes and etc. I don't over do much my make-up during the day and I rarely wear false lashes too. How do you gals find it? It could have been better if the shot was clearer.

Palettes: Coastal Scents
Blush : Avon
Lip liner & Lipstick : Dior
Gel liner : Sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...