Sunday, February 10, 2013

Red Always Shines Out

I love red lipstick these past weeks. Hubby is quite sensitive about it and I don't really care. I am the one who wears it and not him lolz. Red lipstick for me signifies strong. Not so many women has the courage to wear red lippies outside with heads up. Mostly prefer nude and pinkish colors and for me, with moderation, red lippies will always shine out. You know what I mean? 


Here's the newest one I got from Mac. It's Mac Red Satin. It has a creamy effect so I don't need to apply a gloss after. I'm loving MAC after that bad experience I had at Marionnaud store from their salesclerk who insulted me at my back, thinking that I didn't hear her. MAC always has number 1 customer service, their products are worth every single penny you spend and everything is simply top. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...