Saturday, November 3, 2012

Mac Cosmetics For Me

The dead is alive! Hehehe just kidding fellas. Wow! It feels good to be back here. How you doing pretties? Honestly speaking, I'm always thinking of this blog when I was gone. Yeah, I seriously miss this blog and my readers of course. My new job is eating really my time so that's the main reason. I'm not going to make any promises coz promises are made to be broken but once I'll have the time, I'll take a triple effort to post something here.

Well today, we went at the center and I was in my kikay mode. Went to Marionnaud to buy a primer but their branch at Meriadeck is worst. Poor customer service + the salesclerk are not kind at all. That would be my first and the last time to go there  frankly speaking. Good thing I went straight to Mac Cosmetics. Jesus! It's heaven there and I found everything that I need. Workers are kind, very welcoming and accommodating, pretty and so fresh. I never get tired of going there even if searching for a free parking is sometimes hard to find. I treated myself for these coz I really worked hard for the past weeks especially last week and I said, I deserve to pamper & spoil myself too. Here's what I got for my brows. I'll post a picture tomorrow or this week. 

All from Mac Cosmetics : Dipdown Eye Liner, Concealer, Angle brush, Primer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...