Saturday, June 23, 2012

Casual Saturday

Wow!! I was gone for the longest time. Excuse me fellas. I've been so busy with my bellydancing class + my errands left and right. It was a bad timing also coz my photographer (hubby) wasn't in a good mood these last weeks so my outfits ended up for nothing. Today, I was lucky enough that I managed to encourage him to take a pic of me. Not much though coz he was in a hurry to watch his football program. Oh well, boys will always be boys. 

P.S   I am in the mood for flats these last days.



Everything actually comes from my closet as these are not new but I'll still write it here where I got them:

Top & skirt : Zara
Red bag : Lancel Premier flirt
Sandals : Victorias Secret
Anklet : Claire's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...