Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mellow Yellow

Color is fun :-). It lifts up your spirit and makes you feel good when you're gloomy
La couleur c'est fun ! Ca vous remonte le moral et vous fait vous sentir bien quand c'est pas ça.


You'll probably notice that I always shop at Mango and Zara. Simply because they're closer to my house and easy for me to find a parking in the area for FREE :-). I also love to shop at H&M, C&A, Nafnaf and Pimkie but their stores are at the center and too difficult to find a parking there :-(
Vous aurez peut-être remarqué que j'achète souvent chez Mango et Zara. C'est juste que c'est proche de chez moi, et facile à garer gratuitement :-) J'aime aussi aller chez H&M, C&A, NafNaf ou Pimkie, mais leurs magasins sont en centre-ville, et c'est pas évident de trouver une place de parking :-(





Top & Yellow Jeans : Zara
Shoes: Janylyn (actually from my closet as I bought it years ago)
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Shades: Rayban
Belt & bracelet: from my closet
Earrings : Bellydance Superstars store
Top & et jeans : Zara
Chaussures : Janylyn
Sac : Louis Vuitton
Lunettes : Rayban
ceinture & bracelet : achetés il y a longtemps je sais plus trop où...
Boucles d'oreilles : Bellydance Superstar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...